LED STRIP 3528 120 SMD/M
WHITE LIGHT/ NEUTRAL WHITE LIGHT/WARM WHITE LIGHT, WATERPROOF – SILICONE COVERING
LED strip lights are an endless source of interior design ideas due to their wide range of colors, brightness, animations, and the ability to link together to provide light to any project.
Besides the numerous advantages of LED lights themselves, such as extremely low power consumption, very long lifespan, eco-friendliness, durability and the low cost of maintenance.
Strip lights are great sources of any additional light, nearby the table or even within the reach of children.
From safety point of view, the strips are ideal since they operate at low voltage, and they are also available with silicone covering and high IP rating, protecting them from water.
LED Strip Features:
- Available in waterproof, and can even light up under water.
- Comes in over 10,000 colours available.
- It can be cut every 5 centimeters (every 3 leds are cutable).
- It is easy to install with 3M sticky back tape on the backside or a number of other ways.
- Standard length is 5 meters per reel with 10-15 cm electric cable wire.
- PCB Material: Flexible copper, PCB color is golden, white or blank is available.
- 25 000 hour life span.
The colour range of the LED is now endless, since any color can be created with RGB technique. There are generally two or three shades of white available: bright or cold white - the bluish, really bright version of white, the warm white - which is rather yellowish like the sun, and the natural white - which is a combination of the two in various degrees. The temperature of the white colour is measured in Kelvin, and the higher color temperatures (from about 5000 K) are the cold, or bluish whites and the lower ones (2700 - 3000 K) are the warmer white colors.